Saturday, June 20, 2009

God in the Streets of New York

Brought by priests.


George said...

Truely inspiring film clip Fr Ray! Good start to opening my computer on this Saturday morning!

Perhaps the folks in Linz Austria should take a hard look at this. Imagine the guy with the 'pitta-on-a-stick' leading the processions in this film clip???

The people on the streets in New York would think it was an advertising stunt for a pizza or kebab fast food chain!

alban said...

This is one of the reasons why I always rejoice when I think of my time in the United States. They demonstrate and exuberance and confidence about the Faith that, from my point perspective, I seldom experienced even when I was in Rome for several years. Sadly, here in the UK, many Christians almost feel as though they need to apologise for being people of faith. There is much that I miss about the Church on other side of the Pond.